Sunday, March 10, 2013

Review - Nivea lip butter



I'm a fan of nivea lip products so I was excited to try this. I finally found these at my local grocery store after looking everywhere for them! Everyone was talking about how good the caramel scented one is, but I have all three and actually like the vanilla & macadamia kiss one best. This has a couple of potential cons, but overall I really like it.


It's very moisturizing! I'm someone who struggles with really dry lips and am always looking out for something that will actually work for me. I've tried LOTS of moisturizing lip products and this one really does fix up my lips. It feels really creamy when you scoop it out of the jar and it's kinda fun to put on. Also smells great. The problem with little pots of lip product is that you have to use your finger and you're probably gonna have extra product on your finger after you put it on your lips so that's a small downside. I've heard some people commenting about how it doesn't necessarily "stay" on your lips. If you're the kind of person who wants your lips to always feel like they have something on them, then this might be a con. But it doesn't matter to me, it moisturizes really well even though it seems to sink in really fast and "go away". This isn't entirely transparent, it's a little bit white but it's not gonna make your lips look white unless you pile on too much. There's not too much else to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment