Saturday, June 7, 2014

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette first impressions

Photos taken in natural lighting in front of a window, at around 6:30 p.m.

Ahh it's so pretty! Just got this in the mail. I just thought I'd put this picture out and a few thoughts. As you might know, this palette is a dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette. Along with having dupes for the shadows in that palette, it also has 8 more than the naked 3, so you're getting bonus shadows! I love the bonus shadows, like that dark cranberry-ish shade in the bottom row. The palette, like the naked 3, consists of rosy toned shadows.
This palette runs for $19.95 full priced, versus the urban decay naked 3 which is $54.
The quality is not lacking. Pigmentation is great, and one thing I noticed is there's VERY little fall-out with these, if any. Like, I could pack on shadow onto my brush and put it on and not really get any fallout.
Ignore those weird triangle marks on some of the shadows, it came like that...don't know why. But it's not a big deal. Anddd nevermind any fingermarks you might see from me touching it as soon as I got it haha. 

Here's a couple pictures of an eye look I did with the palette:



No comments:

Post a Comment