Friday, August 23, 2013

Wet n' wild limited edition trio "enlisting for beauty" from the tough girl limited edition line swatch and photo

I bought this trio from the limited edition tough girl/beauty army line from wet n' wild at my local H-E-B. It was $2.99 on an end cap where most of the new/limited edition items are. I chose this one because the other ones either looked too similar to colors I already had or were colors that I don't really wear.
These three are neutral colors and although I have almost all of the wet n' wild neutral colors in their permanent line, I thought these looked a bit different from the colors I already had. The top shade is a matte warm tan color, the middle color is a very dark matte brown, and the bottom shade is kind of a light brown, almost taupe shimmery color.







Swatched with no primer.


2 comments:

  1. I have this collection, but haven't had time to play around with it. I hope to post swatches soon. Thanks for the pictures. Looks like they have decent pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried wet and wild but I think that makeup brand is a good product. Hopefully I can try it on soon :)

    Btw, please also visit my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete