Sunday, September 22, 2013

New (and some clearance) makeup spotted at walgreens

I just wanted to tell you guys some of the makeup I've been seeing in walgreens in random places. I think some people might not have noticed so I thought I'd share! I was at one of my walgreens and they had the limited edition wet n' wild tough girl eyeshadows wayyyy in the back past where the deodorant and eyelashes and stuff like that is. Like if you were to follow the makeup wall all the way to the back corner there was a random cardboard stand - I didn't even know they put stuff there! Then, I went into the hair care aisle and there were a couple new makeup items hanging from little hangers near the hair items (namely a new l'oreal collagen volume mascara or something like that - I didn't pay that close attention). I never usually go to these parts of the store so I think maybe some other people don't either, but they could have new makeup there if your walgreens is like mine. Also, if you didn't know, they have clearance makeup. They put clearance makeup in a bin on the end cap of the aisle next to the makeup wall at my nearest walgreens, and at another walgreens I went to it was in the toy aisle. I'm gonna be keeping a better eye out for sneaky new/discounted makeup at walgreens because I always used to look in the same place and I didn't notice this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment